FAQs About Small Business
Starting and running a business is hard work. Entrepreneurs have many questions along the way. Following are some questions that are repeatedly asked by small business owners.
- What is the Cincinnati Economic Empowerment Center (EEC)?
- I need a grant for my business. What is available?
- What is the difference between government contracting and government grants?
- What is a business plan?
- Do I need a tax number? What is an EIN?
- Does SBA have loan programs? How do I get a SBA loan?
The Wall Street Journal has a small business section with many great How-to guides that answer many frequently asked questions by entrepreneurs.