Are you a black or other minority-owned business?
Are you looking for capital?
Then you should attend this Webinar to learn about a unique lending opportunity with the Urban Empowerment Fund.
- What is a CDFI, and what role do they play in society
- Get to know the Urban Empowerment Fund
- Loan eligibility/qualification and step-by-step application process
About The Community Navigator Pilot Program
The Community Navigator Pilot Program is an American Rescue Plan initiative designed to reduce barriers that underrepresented and underserved entrepreneurs often face in accessing the programs they need to recover, grow, or start their businesses.
The program will provide a total of $100 million in funding to 51 organizations that will work with hundreds of local community groups to improve access to SBA and government resources for America’s entrepreneurs.
The National Urban League is one of 8 Tier 1 “Hubs” overseeing 25 Urban League affiliates across the country as trusted community navigators delivering technical assistance and providing resources to businesses in their respective communities during the economic recovery, including:
- financial assistance and access to capital
- contracting and procurement
- marketing, operations, and business development
- industry-specific training