Cultural Impact’s beginner’s web design training course is designed to teach you how to build an affordable website using easy drag-and-drop builders on the WordPress platform. You will learn all the basics, like designing your site’s layout; adding text onto pages; and uploading images into categories for e-commerce sites. You’ll learn the skills necessary for establishing your own business’ online presence in 2-days. You’ll also learn the basic construction rules and modern SEO practices for driving traffic to your site. The seminar will cover what newbies need most help understanding when they start out.
Here’s what you will learn:
• Learn how to develop your own website (no coding necessary).
• Learn everything you need to know about setting up your website, selecting the platform that’s right for you, purchasing your domain and a hosting plan, and learn how to secure your site.
• Learn to use front-end tools, the backend web development platform, and the navigation structure.
• Understand how to develop content that will drive traffic to your site and gets your site noticed on Google and other search engines.
• Learn how to set up websites to sell products online.
Note: The $25.00 covers both days.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.