Small business owners sometimes are figuring out to access financing and credit for their company. From startup costs to new expansion strategies, establishing a solid business credit profile with diverse accounts early on can help make your immediate and future business plans successful.
This webinar will walk you through steps to establish your business credit so that if and when you’re ready for financing, your business is well-positioned to get approved for a business loan and has excellent terms.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
• The importance of a Tax ID and State registration
• Value of Nav.com
• Setting up a Nav.com Account a. Profile account and the importance of the account
• Connecting a Dun and Bradstreet Account
• Connecting your personal credit
• Applying for vendor credit accounts (at least 4)
• Make sure your business is registered with Google
• Referencing recommendations from Nav.com
Need business coaching? Please click here to request business assistance.
Master Your Card is Mastercard’s community empowerment program aimed at achieving financial inclusion for underserved communities. Through joint efforts with Mastercard employees and committed industry partners, they enable financial equity for all through access to education, resources, and best-in-class electronic payments technology.