Join us in this two-day, 5-hour workshop, and you will learn the steps to setting up your eCommerce store and connecting the products on your WordPress website to Facebook and Instagram. We will teach you strategies to drive traffic to your website and to make money online without any inventory or products of your own. If you are interested in affiliate marketing and how to expand your business, this workshop is for you. Be prepared to take notes and try out what you learn between meetings.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Industry secrets to higher rankings on Google Results pages
- Which tools and resources are marketing professionals using to see the best results
- Realistic and actionable tips to increase your social media presence
- How to create Facebook Lead Ads to drive traffic to your website
- Strategies for launching an effective social media campaign
- Set ad campaign goals and determine the best calls to action to accomplish your business goals
About The Community Navigator Pilot Program
The Community Navigator Pilot Program is an American Rescue Plan initiative designed to reduce barriers that underrepresented and underserved entrepreneurs often face in accessing the programs they need to recover, grow, or start their businesses.
The program will provide a total of $100 million in funding to 51 organizations that will work with hundreds of local community groups to improve access to SBA and government resources for America’s entrepreneurs.
The National Urban League is one of 8 Tier 1 “Hubs” overseeing 25 Urban League affiliates across the country as trusted community navigators delivering technical assistance and providing resources to businesses in their respective communities during the economic recovery, including:
- financial assistance and access to capital
- contracting and procurement
- marketing, operations, and business development
- industry-specific training
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.