- This event has passed.
Making Money Online & Driving Traffic to Your Website
May 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDTFree
Cultural Impact’s 3-hour training course is designed to teach you to use technology tools to take your business to the next level. This training will introduce strategies for identifying the best plugins and techniques for developing menus in WordPress. You will learn how to optimize your website, drive traffic to your site, and use your site to make money through affiliate marketing. You will learn how to create a successful blog using artificial intelligence and other technology tools that will help you write highly optimized content in minutes.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Why it’s essential to have blog posts on your website
- How to customize menus such as adding logos, creating anchor links (links to different pages and different locations on the page), and adding categories in menus
- You will also learn how to add custom links to WordPress Menus
- How to add, change, and delete navigation menus
- How to add and customize forms to collect information from site visitors
- How to integrate your site with other social media platforms to sell your products online
- How to make money as an affiliate and never have to have inventory or a product of your own
- Strategies for driving traffic to your website
About The Community Navigator Pilot Program
The Community Navigator Pilot Program is an American Rescue Plan initiative designed to reduce barriers that underrepresented and underserved entrepreneurs often face in accessing the programs they need to recover, grow, or start their businesses.
The program will provide a total of $100 million in funding to 51 organizations that will work with hundreds of local community groups to improve access to SBA and government resources for America’s entrepreneurs.
The National Urban League is one of 8 Tier 1 “Hubs” overseeing 25 Urban League affiliates across the country as trusted community navigators delivering technical assistance and providing resources to businesses in their respective communities during the economic recovery, including:
- financial assistance and access to capital
- contracting and procurement
- marketing, operations, and business development
- industry-specific training
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.