Small Business Seeds for Growth: Marketplace and Resource Pathway Fair
June 15 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree
The Business Development & Entrepreneurship (BD&E) Division at the Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio, in partnership with Huntington Bank, is proud to announce that the Small Business Seeds for Growth: Marketplace and Resource Pathway Fair event will be held on June 15, 2022, at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
BD&E is eager to bring this event to life in an effort to connect under-resourced small businesses to capital and other resources while creating and building trust and transparency within the community.
• Small Business Marketplace
• The event is Free*
• Lunch Buffet
• Panel sessions with Small Business Owners: Best Practices Post COVID Business Growth
• Panel sessions with Resource Partners: The Value of Resources Partners to Grow your Business
• Resource Partner Pathway
• Fireside Chat with Huntington National Bank
• Swag bag and Event program
• Network Opportunity
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.