The Ohio River Valley provides a national, premier WBENC certification to women owned companies in Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. Major corporations and government agencies utilize the WBENC organization as a clearinghouse for women suppliers seeking procurement opportunities. Currently, over 881 women owned companies are certified through our region:
- Ohio - 786 Women Companies
- Kentucky - 196 Women Companies
- West Virginia - 25 Women Companies
Benefits Of Certification
- National recognition by thousands of major U.S. corporations and several public agencies as a certified WBE.
- B2B opportunities with other WBEs via networking and database access.
- Procurement inquiries by governmental and private entities that utilize WBE database to access potential vendors.
- Ohio River Valley Women’s Business Council’s networking opportunities both internal and external.
- Advocacy of women owned businesses to major corporations, government agencies and other buying organizations
ORV~WBC is a premier certification organization that drives economic empowerment and advocacy for Women Business Enterprises. We strategically influence and engage both our private and public sector partners to significantly increase WBE spend within their organizations
Dedicated to advancing the success of WBE's - Women Business Enterprises, corporate members and government entities through certification, partnerships, networking and leadership development.
Integrity, Advocacy, Efficiency
To learn more about the ORV~WBC please visit their Website
ORV~WBC is operated by the Greater Cincinnati Urban League's Business Development and Entrepreneurship Department under the authority of WBENC. The Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Cincinnati, Ohio.