- This event has passed.
Certified Advantage: How Accreditation Boosts Business Growth
February 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ESTFree
Unlock the secret to propelling your business forward! Join us for an eye-opening webinar delving into the transformative power of certifications. In today’s competitive landscape, certification isn’t just an accolade—it’s a game-changer.
Discover how achieving accreditation can catalyze your business’s growth, elevate credibility, and open doors to new opportunities. Our panel of experts will guide you through real success stories, proven strategies, and actionable insights on leveraging certification to drive revenue, attract top-tier clients, and solidify your position in the market.
Whether you’re a startup looking to establish credibility or a based business seeking to expand your horizons, this webinar is your gateway to unlocking the certified advantage. Take advantage of this opportunity to gain a competitive edge and steer your business toward unparalleled success.
Register now to secure your spot!
- Jelani Johnson, Director of Minority Business Assistance Center (MBAC)
- Eric Westley, Director of Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC)
- Colleen Rudisell, Director of Certification and Outreach, Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley (WBEC ORV)
- Michael Perry, Sr. Compliance Officer, Human Relations Council, City of Dayton
- Icy Williams, WEB Ventures LLC
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.