- This event has passed.
Creating A Marketing Plan for your Small Business
September 14, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
- Why a Website is Important and How to Get One Easily
- What is Website “Search Engine Optimization” or “SEO” and Why Is It Important?
- What is a “Google Business Profile”? Why You Need One & How to Set One Up
- Organic Social Media Vs. Social Media Ads: What Are the Benefits to Each?
- What Type of Content Should I Be Creating for social media?
- Google Ads: How Do They Work?
- What is This New “AI” Stuff (Like ChatGPT and Craiyon AI) and how Can It Help My Business?
About the Speaker:
Kacey King Redmond has been helping small businesses grow through strategic digital marketing since 2007. She is the founder and CEO of Cincy Marketing Maven LLC, a digital marketing agency dedicated to small business clients. Cincy Marketing Maven provides website development and content creation, social media marketing and advertising, blog writing, email marketing, website SEO, and Google Ad campaign creation and management services. Kacey has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Ohio University and an MBA from Thomas More University.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.